0 of 25 Questions completed
You have already completed the multiple question before. Hence you can not start it again.
Multiple Question is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the multiple question.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 25 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. The word Bible is derived from the Greek word “Biblia”, what does it mean?
2. What statement best describes the Authority of the Bible:
3. What is hermeneutics?
4. What statement best describes the relationship between the Old Testament and the New Testament
5. The Bible is a specific revelation by God to man and was given by divine inspiration to
6. The term “epistle” means:
7. Prose, an ordinary form of speech and writing without rhythmic patterns, is mainly used in
8. Narratives, the most common type of Prose in the Bible, is defined as?
9. What is Salvation History?
10. The ten commands were given by God because He
11. You shall not murder means purely:
12. Poetry can best be described as?
13. Which of the following Bible Books can be defined as Poetry?
14. Poems are meant to:
15. The book of Proverbs is best defined as a collection of
16. According to the Book of Proverbs, who is the source of wisdom:
17. According to Songs of Songs, the predominant storyline would be?
18. The Function of a prophet is:
19. How can we know that the New Testament is divinely inspired?
20. The books that were chosen to be the authoritative Books of the New Testament is collectively called
21. Jesus has two natures; they are
22. The first four books of the New Testament are known as the Gospels, what does it mean?
23. Miracles points towards the rein of the Kingdom of God. In Scripture, Miracles are also called?
24. The easiest way to describe a parable is that it is
25. The most important power for softening hard hearts is